>http://abcnews.go.com/sections/science/ ABCNEWS January 17, 2000 ...
>Pop Quiz Vertebrates make up what percentage of the animal kingdom?
>(X) 4 percent () 14 percent () 23 percent () 73 percent Correct! ... [This
>quiz reveals that vertebrates only make up 4% of animals. Yet the strongest
>claimed evidence for evolution comes from that 4%. The other 96% of
>animals, seem to be mostly ignored by evolutionists, presumably because it
>does not provide as good evidence for evolution?
Pop Quiz: Percentage of research dollars and time spent on studying
vertebrates vs other members of the animal kingdom? () 4% () 14% () 23%
(X) >73%. Correct. Maybe most of our knowledge comes from the fact most
of the time has been placed in vertebrates for a variety of reasons, some
good some bad.
Now you know the rest of the story.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Thu Jan 20 2000 - 10:55:47 EST