Nix 666 Tricks

Brendan Frost (
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 16:22:57 -0600

thank you for your critique of Vernon's numerology. I will not let
Vernon speak for those,
however, who find evidence of God in mathematical phenomena. His
number games are
sterile manipulation of human symbols. Sacred geometry, OTOH, is the
shadow of the natural creator.

Did you know that 666 spelled backwards is.... : )

From: Ami Chopine <> on 03/29/99 03:32 PM
Subject: Re: Evolution's Imperative

I had previously perused your page on the number 666. I agree, it
is quite
remarkable. And this exposition of pi is also. Plainly numbers are
incredible. They can be manipulated in the most exciting ways. But
hesitate to use these things as proof that the Bible is the word of
God. I
mean this in several senses: That the bible is true, That God
writers recorded a spiritual history, or that God revoked certain
men's free
will and made them write down every word as he dictated (and
further, the

That isn't the stuff which is proof of the Bible. The Bible can't
itself. You are a great mathmatician. Don't you think someone else
have come up with that by themselves? Only the Spirit can prove the
Everywhere we turn are natural numbers, even in the way branches
grow on
trees, and spots on leopards. Does that prove that they were made
by God?
It takes faith. It takes prayer. It takes listening to the Holy
It takes vision beyond material proofs.

Ami Chopoine

> > So an eye-catching 'recreation' emanating from a first
approximation of