Re: Evolution's Imperative

Kevin O'Brien (
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 17:20:30 -0700

>On Tue, 23 Mar 1999 21:37:26 -0700 "Kevin O'Brien"
><> writes:
>>I arrived at my assessment with help from the Holy Spirit. If I am
>>wrong, then the Holy Spirit is wrong as well.
>Would it not be possible that you might be wrong, but the Holy Spirit

No, because my assessment is based on what the Holy Spirit has told me is
true. Therefore, if the Holy Spirit is right, since I accept what the Holy
Spirit has told me, I should be right as well. I would be wrong only if I
ignored what the Holy Spirit said and went my own way. Besides, your
question suggests that, no matter what I believe, the Holy Spirit would also
consider Vernon and Stear to be dead wrong.

Kevin L. O'Brien