[asa] prayer for Bill Hamilton

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@comcast.net>
Date: Mon Aug 23 2010 - 12:26:31 EDT

We've received word that Bill Hamilton is seriously ill. Glenn Morton
received word from his wife that Bill developed neuropathy from the
chemo and then fell and struck his head, causing bleeding in the brain.
He has aphasia but seems to understand.

Bill has been a long-time participant on this list and I know many of
you wanted an update on his condition. Please pray for him and his wife,
Linda, as they go through this time of tribulation.

I also would like to take this opportunity to let you know that we have
just reformatted our new blogs in response to many of your comments. It
is now black on white and easier to read. Give it a try at
www.asa3online.org/Voices and keep the conversation going.

Randy