Re: [asa] Theology of AGW WAS The Climate Science Isn't Settled

From: John Walley <john_walley@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Dec 21 2009 - 14:01:25 EST

Al Gore's personal faith is a valid point of discussion on this list as many of the AGW supporters labeled him as a Christian and a Baptist while Gore's own words show him to be more of an evangelist for Gaia and anti-Christian in my opinion.

As for his charity Gore gave $353 off of $197K in 1997 and he donated his Nobel Prize award to the Alliance For Climate Protection which is another AGW proponent group that he has an investment in.

AGW proponents raised this character and Christian faith issue of their icons by bringing up Sir John Houghton with which I will agree but not so much for Al Gore.

John