Re: [asa] Theology of AGW WAS The Climate Science Isn't Settled

From: John Burgeson (ASA member) <hossradbourne@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Dec 21 2009 - 13:13:40 EST

On 12/11/09, Fivefree@aol.com <Fivefree@aol.com> wrote:

> I had written: My understanding is that Mr. Gore has given -- and continues to give
> -- ALL of the profits from his investments in alternative energy
> projects to charity.

The anonymous Fivefree responed"

> Where's the proof? A Google search says he gives all profits to his start
> .org. No documentation though.

That seems to be so. What you overlook is that the start org is a
non-profit, and his money that goes into it is a contribution.

 He has an unusually large house that is a carbon black hole,

Gosh. Based on houses planetwide, I suppose I do too -- 2200 sq ft.
But what in the world does this have to do with AGW?

I saw in the papers his daughter or son wrecked their V-16 sports
car on the California coastal highway a few years ago.

Gee -- I had one of my sons do almost the same thing with my 1984
Pontiac, and a daughter who totalled my 1980 Mazda. Your stories go on
and one, full of sound and fury. But they don't seem to address the
AGW issue.