From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@comcast.net>
Date: Sun Dec 20 2009 - 22:14:59 EST

To be honest, Glenn, my eyes are blurry and my head is spinning from
scanning through the last couple of hundred posts you all put up in the last
week. So forgive me for not answering your question until I get a chance to
think it about further. Yes, after reading through the exchanges between you
and Rich, I understood what you were saying much better and would have
withdrawn my note. You're questioning both the data and the interpretation.

I really appreciate the way you and Rich are getting into the data, though
you both use more gratuitous jabs at each other and subjective descriptions
of others than I like. In his post John Walley noted "I know Chuck Colson is
openly derided on the ASA list ..." I hope he isn't correct, I don't know
when that happened, if it did. But NO ONE should ever be "openly derided" on
this list. Can't we all pay attention and focus on debating ideas WITHOUT
deriding anyone who might hold to those ideas?

Now I have to give my eyes and brain a rest.

Randy