[asa] Human Sacrifice for Gaia & Culling the Herd

From: John Walley <john_walley@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Dec 20 2009 - 18:32:06 EST

I think this is the responsible Christian response to AGW.  I know Chuck Colson is openly derided on the ASA list but I for one would like to defend him.

Notice the Financial Times of Canada endorses China's One Child Policy as the ultimate solution.

Also see the quote below from Lovelock. Christine, I know you said you stopped short of endorsing a one child policy and other AGW misanthropic mischief but I suggest the time to consider preventing this would be BEFORE you hand over power and control to a global body of unchecked idealogues.

Hopefully this worst case scenario with people like Lovelock in authority won't come to pass and none of us will wind up on Gaia's list, but in case you do, don't say you weren't warned.

JOhn

According to Lovelock, humans can’t “react fast enough” and aren’t “clever enough to handle what's coming up,” especially “since there are already too many people on Earth.” He expects that “the cull during this century is going to be huge, up to 90 percent.” That’s Gaia’s way of reducing human population to a level where they can finally contribute “to planetary welfare.”

Human Sacrifice for Gaia
Environmentalism at Its Worst
By Chuck Colson|Published Date: December 18, 2009

http://www.breakpoint.org/commentaries/13862-human-sacrifice-for-gaia

Culling the Herd
Misanthropic Environmentalism
By Chuck Colson|Published Date: February 04, 2009

http://www.breakpoint.org/commentaries/1899-culling-the-herd