[asa] The last tooth on the ratchet

From: Dennis Venema <Dennis.Venema@twu.ca>
Date: Fri Dec 18 2009 - 19:06:17 EST

Biologos has released Pastor Tim Keller's white paper on evolution (one of their ongoing series). Keller argues for common ancestry, and quite strongly against the notion of denying a literal Adam and Eve. Having just finished up the draft of the PSCF version of my talk at Baylor (and thus with all the population genomics data swirling in my head), it made for an interesting read. I may have more comments later.

http://biologos.org/news-events/creation-evolution-and-christian-laypeople/