Re: [asa] creationists with advanced degrees are often engineers

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri Dec 18 2009 - 16:01:52 EST

Spare a thought for us geologists. YEC cannot be argued once geology with its telephone numbers is present. To follow the FALSE YEC classification of science into origins and operational science, biology and geology are largely "non-operational" science.

Most know less geology than biology and so fallacious arguments about geology seem plausible to most people.

Michael

PS You need to take a few visits to Mt st Helens and learn about its geology and of course the Missoula flood deposits! You live in a fantastic area.