RE: [asa] creationists with advanced degrees are often engineers

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Fri Dec 18 2009 - 12:22:59 EST

There's a lot of people with engineering degrees because there are a lot of good paying engineering jobs. I'd bet the vast majority of engineering folks don't know much about biology. I'd bet amongst biology-related scientists, few to none are YEC (AiG, ICR, Liberty University, etc.). Knowledge of biology is a YEC-killer.

...Bernie
(Friend of ASA)