Re: [asa] creationists with advanced degrees are often engineers

From: <Paul.Bruggink1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Dec 17 2009 - 22:18:15 EST

Dave W,

Look at the leading creationist figures at AiG, ICR, Liberty University,
Bryan College, etc. and see what proportion of them have degrees in
engineering vs. science. I'll bet you will find that PZ Myers has gotten it
wrong: creationists with advanced degrees are more often scientists, not
engineers. Engineers have too much common sense .

Paul Bruggink
BSCh.E., University of Illinois