Re: [asa] dinos

From: John Burgeson (ASA member) <hossradbourne@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Dec 17 2009 - 10:11:20 EST

Like it or not, that particular passage IS an evidence for recent
dinos. Is it conclusive? Every person must decide for himself. I think
it is not.

But it is still one piece of data for recent dinos that can be cited.
Even by atheists, for the argument is simply one that SOMEONE talked
about this vvery recently.

--
Burgy
www.burgy.50megs.com