Re: [asa] Climate change journals

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Wed Dec 16 2009 - 23:24:57 EST

This will be my fourth post for today. Christine, one of my worst character
flaws is that I respond in kind. I shouldn't do it, but I do. I got a
private note from an individual expressing the belief that because I am in
the oil industry that I am anti-AGW because of my investments. I will let
one and all know that I own only about $3000 in oil company stocks right
now. That will hardly let me retire. My views are what I believe. I don't
give a rats rear end about anything but finding the truth. I invest as I
believe, not as I want it to be. In fact, everything I do and say is exactly
as I believe it to be. I might be wrong--the data will tell me if I am
wrong, but I don't do anything for a personal agenda. I never saw any reason
to live my life that way even when I was a YEC and arguing against the YEC
lunacies that I saw at that time. Even then I was arguing what I believed.