From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Wed Dec 16 2009 - 23:02:54 EST

Hi Don,

At least there is a physical reason for the static adjustment. Rich might have answered my question but I find it odd that there is no mentioned physical reason for modern stations to be reading too cold requiring an increase in their temperature--especially when those thermometers are next to air conditioners.

GRM: Don, look at my post on my blog tonight. I put out a study of Siberia. The raw data doesn't support Global warming at all. If anyone wants to disagree with me then they must do the work I did and download all the Northern Russian data.

see
 http://themigrantmind.blogspot.com SIBERIA IS GETTING COLDER., contrary to the claims of both Rich, Randy and the AGW crowd. The data must be edited severely to make it warm.

Rich please explain the failure of your AGW prediction

Siberia is cooling contrary to the claims of Rich Bline. Maybe tomorrow
morning I can get to the rest of the emails that I didn't get to today.