Re: [asa] Climate change journals

From: Christine Smith <christine_mb_smith@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Dec 16 2009 - 01:00:22 EST

Hi Murray,

In retrospect, perhaps "denigrate" was too strong a word on my part....my apologies. Nevertheless, the tone of your comment comes across as rather mocking (whether intended or not), and that Glenn responded in kind is not surprising (though not ideal).

More broadly, I wish that all parties would refrain from these little one or two liners that don't serve any constructive purpose. To that end, I will make no additional comments as to who-said-what and direct everyone's attention back to the original purpose of my post, which was to try and figure out a strategy for digging into the scientific literature on this topic, so that I can "engage the data" more intelligently in the future.

In Christ,
Christine

"For we walk by faith, not by sight" ~II Corinthians 5:7

Help save the life of a homeless animal--visit www.azrescue.org to find out how.

Recycling a single aluminum can conserves enough energy to power your TV for 3 hours--Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! Learn more at www.cleanup.org