Re: Refuting Aristotle et al (was Re: [asa] Dawkins on the fossil record)

From: Don Nield <d.nield@auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Tue Dec 15 2009 - 22:19:04 EST

Dennis:
You have queried whether the name Gregory Arago in an alias or not. For
your information I point out that Gregory has a blog at
http://www.blogster.com/aragosdom/
where he has posted a photo of himself and a bio that reads:; "Born on
Canada's west coast in the Fraser Valley region, with mountains and
ocean, surrounding. “Where the city meets the country." Played sports at
the local, provincial, national and international levels (basketball,
track and field, tennis, soccer/football, badminton, golf). Educational
background includes Bachelor's degrees in Socology and in Economics
(Canada) and a Master's degree in Philosophy (Netherlands). Currently
living in St. Petersburg, Russia at the final stages of a Candidate of
Science dissertation & defense. Reaching out to international voices..."
Don

--
Donald A. Nield
Associate Professor, Department of Engineering Science