RE: [asa] Dawkins on the fossil record

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Tue Dec 15 2009 - 17:52:53 EST

Dave said:
"The number of variants in all humans tested is much smaller, indicating that perhaps 50,000 years or so ago there was only a small group of survivors."

Define "small group." By that, do you mean a few thousand? Because that is a far cry from a supposed SINGLE male and female. You have to be clear and more precise on these things.

For a similar example with time, in the evolutionary worldview, a few million years is a "short time," whereas to YEC's that is a very long time. And there are all kinds of worldviews reading this (YEC, OEC, TE, etc.). So when evolutionists, for example, say the dinosaurs died out "quickly," do they mean "overnight" or over a few hundred or thousand years? I think it is the latter.

...Bernie