RE: [asa] Dawkins on the fossil record

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Tue Dec 15 2009 - 12:08:25 EST

Gordon said:
"I think that people who want to make apologetic hay out of this take
Y-chromosomal Adam to be Noah. This argument requires an anthropologically
universal flood."

The problem would then be appealing to science for one thing and not the other. The scientific appeal is for "Y-chromosomal Adam" but then all scientific evidence is ignored which falsifies the "global flood hypothesis."

...Bernie