Re: [asa] finally convinced

From: David Campbell <pleuronaia@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Dec 14 2009 - 19:03:32 EST

Global warming is a judgement on extravagant use of resources without
attending to side effects, just as crashing on the ground is a
judgement on jumping off of a high building, as opposed to a more
intervention-style judgement (which does happen).

Land bridges represent a complex interplay of sea level and local
tectonic, isostatic, and other events. The Bering Strait has been
land more than sea in the Cenozoic, despite sea level being relatively
low at present by geologic standards.

--
Dr. David Campbell
425 Scientific Collections