From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon Dec 14 2009 - 14:02:56 EST

For one like me with extremely rusty first year univ physics I find it hard if not impossible to assess the data myself.

However I do look to the experts in any field and am not impressed with those who dabble outside their own.

Thus on Global Warming I look to the experts and none better than Sir John Houghton, who has better credentials in physics than anyone who posts on this forum. After all D.Phil and D Sc from Oxford and prof in atmospheric physics there in the 70s. He has been working at this for years and thus has a better grasp of the physics than Glenn, who now tries to convince us that John and the rest of them have got it all wrong. As Richard has pointed out neither Richard nor the rest of them have got it wrong