Re: [asa] Fw: Save the planet---increase your carbon footprint!

From: John Burgeson (ASA member) <hossradbourne@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Dec 14 2009 - 10:57:05 EST

The scientific assessments I have seen indicate that threr are some
cases where plant production is marginally better with higher CO2
levels.

Howsomeever -- the amount of farmland is diminished. Witness the
drought conditions in the west.

I view this article with great skepticism. I would hope that it is
factually true. But the author cites no quantitative studies, just
hand waving. And the referenced web site is not a credible one.

--
Burgy
www.burgy.50megs.com