Re: [asa] Climate Progress

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun Dec 13 2009 - 17:10:43 EST

John

You describe those nutter organisations fairly. The damage they do is
immense. I looked at the Heartland Institute site and regretted not bringing
back a few motion sickness bags when I last flew.

What makes people come out with such junk and why do people swallow it.

Michael

The Sunday Times was a bit rude about Sarah Palin on Creationism and GW
today.