RE: [asa] finally convinced

From: Jon Tandy <tandyland@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Dec 13 2009 - 00:01:59 EST

So wait a minute, the climate scientists are fabricating the data on global
warming - but global warming is actually occurring? Oh, um... I get it.
How about this one: [Isa 30:26] "Moreover the light of the moon shall be as
the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the
light of seven days." Maybe Hal's on to something.

Carbon and oxygen are vital to life. Does that mean CO is not harmful
either? :-)

Jon Tandy