Re: [asa] finally convinced

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@comcast.net>
Date: Sat Dec 12 2009 - 22:15:27 EST

Indeed, I should not use sarcasm or be flippant. I apologize and will not do that again.
Instead, I will strive to be more like you.
Chastened and contrite,
Randy

P.S. I'll report two more news items without a trace of sarcasm. (No, I didn't make these up!)

Earlier this week, Howie Carr, a Boston area radio talk show host, pointed out that CO2 could not possibly be a culprit in global warming. After all, we know that CO2 is vital to life and therefore cannot be harmful.

Today Hal Lindsey was saying in his broadcast that the hacked emails clearly showed the collusion of scientists and politicians to fabricate data. He then provided evidence that solar energy was the real source of global warming--Luke 21:25 anticipates the global warming controversy and cites the sun as the real factor.