[asa] finally convinced

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@comcast.net>
Date: Fri Dec 11 2009 - 21:23:04 EST

One more post tonight if I may. I just heard a very convincing argument against AGW. A few minutes ago, Cal Beisner was interviewed on the Christian TV network INSP. He pointed out that a planet that would be in peril from an increase in atmospheric CO2 from 0.027% to 0.038% would not be a "good" planet. But we know from Gen. 1 that the earth is good. Hence, global warming isn't due to CO2 and advocating AGW is tantamount to dismissing God.

I hadn't thought of that. Its irrefutable logic leaves me speechless and without response.

Where do I sign?

Randy