Re: [asa] Theology of AGW WAS The Climate Science Isn't Settled

From: Iain Strachan <igd.strachan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Dec 11 2009 - 19:34:37 EST

Where's your proof? (To quote your good self)

A Google search says ... (Google can dredge up gems or nonsense with equal
probability - you have to do some sensible evaluation on it).
He has an unusually large house that is a carbon black hole (bet you read
that clever phrase in a newspaper)
I saw in the papers ... (need I say more?)
Other stories go on and on ... (more reliable references than you've
provided hitertho are sorely needed here)

Please provide a reputable proof for your assertions.

Iain