Re: [asa] Test

From: David Clounch <david.clounch@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Dec 11 2009 - 18:48:03 EST

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 8:47 AM, John Burgeson (ASA member) <
hossradbourne@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have not seen any post by me get back to my mailbox UNLESS someone
> replies to it with the same subject line.

Burgy,

Same exact phenomena seen here. I have never ever had an original posting
come back to me. I never know if it went through or not.

But some folks did see the post about David Opderbeck. I know because I
asked them if they had. Apparently it just didn't get forwarded to
everyone. I posted it twice too, once as a reply to a thread. Maybe this
latter is what they saw.

I suspect the majordomo may have a rule that says if a post isn't a reply
then it doesnt get sent to the originator. I remember Mailman has an option
that treats email that way.
I don't know whats being used for the list server or how its tuned.

--
Forti et Fideli nihil difficile