Re: a modest proposal [was: Re: [asa] Phil Jones Stepping Down..]

From: Rich Blinne <rich.blinne@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Dec 11 2009 - 16:07:42 EST

http://mirador.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/mirador/presentNavigation.pl?tree=project&project=SORCE&CGISESSID=1b3e0d5e8eca07cec96fe19f5165fd23

ftp://ftp.ngdc.noaa.gov/STP/SOLAR_DATA/SOLAR_IRRADIANCE/composite_d25_07_0310a.dat

http://www.acrim.com/

http://www.acrim.com/RESULTS/Earth%20Observatory/earth_obs_fig2.pdf

ftp://ftp.ngdc.noaa.gov/STP/SOLAR_DATA/SOLAR_IRRADIANCE/ACRIM3/

ftp://ftp.ngdc.noaa.gov/STP/SOLAR_DATA/SOLAR_IRRADIANCE/COMPOSITE.v2.GIF