Re: [asa] Test

From: John Burgeson (ASA member) <hossradbourne@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Dec 11 2009 - 09:47:33 EST

I have not seen any post by me get back to my mailbox UNLESS someone
replies to it with the same subject line.

Also -- I have been trying for a week to move my ASA list posts to my
email address Burgy@Gmx.com but although I get an ack from majordomo
there have not been any posts come there.

Computers are great -- particularly when they work.

On 12/9/09, Jack <drsyme@verizon.net> wrote:
> What? You should get a post to yourself if you are on the list and you send
> it to the list whether or not anyone replies to it.
>
> I have not seen any post regarding an article by David. He was on the list
> for a long time, and left not too long ago, and I miss him. I would be
> interested in any article by him, but I have not seen your post regarding
> it.
>
> I dont know why posts sometimes never seem to make it to the list, but these
> things happen.

Burgy
www.burgy.50megs.com