Re: [asa] (asa) Re: Robot Minds

From: dfsiemensjr <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Thu Dec 10 2009 - 15:35:53 EST

Turning the brain off is easy. Asphyxiation does it permanently.
Temporary inactivity of parts is effected by anesthesia. But reports of
out of body experiences complicates the notion that brain activity is all
there is. Only if the robot has out of body experience can the human
experience and robotic activity be equated.
Dave (ASA)