Re: [asa] Alex Rosenberg essay

From: Schwarzwald <schwarzwald@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Dec 10 2009 - 15:23:49 EST

Heya Doug,

I actually posted this to the list a few days ago, along with some comments
by another philosopher:
http://edwardfeser.blogspot.com/2009/12/rosenberg-on-naturalism.html

No responses, I believe. On the other hand, while I don't think naturalism
is at all true (obviously), I do think Rosenberg is one of the rare
philosophers who happens to face what naturalism really and truly entails
head-on. I think more modern effort by naturalists is put into denying or
obscuring what so clearly follows than defending naturalism itself.