Re: [asa] (asa) Re: Robot Minds

From: Murray Hogg <muzhogg@netspace.net.au>
Date: Thu Dec 10 2009 - 15:03:38 EST

I think, Bernie, when you demonstrate that human brains can be turned on and off so easily, that you might have an argument.

Until then, you're actually demonstrating how very UNLIKE robot "intelligence" human consciousness actually is - mind is a very great deal more than what results when one provides power to a brain.

Blessings,
Murray