RE: [asa] (asa) Re: Robot Minds

From: Christine Smith <christine_mb_smith@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Dec 10 2009 - 14:56:39 EST

Hi all,

Bernie writes:
"> Not if the robot has a battery pack. Nothing added
> physically. It is the same material before and after
> hitting "on."

In that case, by flipping the "on" button you are physically removing a barrier that allows the battery chemicals to come into contact with one another in order to induce the flow of electrons. Again, the two scenarios are not physically identical.

In Christ,
Christine

"For we walk by faith, not by sight" ~II Corinthians 5:7

Help save the life of a homeless animal--visit www.azrescue.org to find out how.

Recycling a single aluminum can conserves enough energy to power your TV for 3 hours--Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! Learn more at www.cleanup.org