[asa] Alex Rosenberg essay

From: Douglas Hayworth <becomingcreation@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Dec 10 2009 - 13:28:18 EST

Has anyone read and commented on the following essay?

http://onthehuman.org/2009/11/the-disenchanted-naturalists-guide-to-reality/

A non-scientist friend sent it to me for comment.

My short answer is "Well, that's one philosophical perspective, but it's no
more legitimate or defensible than any other perspective. It's only his
choice to view the science as compelling this conclusion. The persuasive
nature of the essay itself is testimony to the fact that there's more
that just the science involved."

Doug