Re: [asa] Fw: Temperature Records

From: <d.nield@auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Thu Dec 10 2009 - 03:43:08 EST

It seems that the NZ data is consistent with the Australian data in
showing global warming. Last week, in response to the email hacking, NIWA
(the NZ government water and atmosphere research organization) published
the raw data indicating something of the order of one degree Celsius
increase over 100 years. Like Murray's, my assessment of the likelihood or
AGW has increased, not decreased, in the past couple of weeks.
Don