Re: [asa] Test

From: Jack <drsyme@verizon.net>
Date: Wed Dec 09 2009 - 22:06:07 EST

What? You should get a post to yourself if you are on the list and you send it to the list whether or not anyone replies to it.

I have not seen any post regarding an article by David. He was on the list for a long time, and left not too long ago, and I miss him. I would be interested in any article by him, but I have not seen your post regarding it.

I dont know why posts sometimes never seem to make it to the list, but these things happen.