Re: [asa] RE: Luther Rice Seminary

From: John Walley <john_walley@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Dec 09 2009 - 21:30:18 EST

For whatever its worth, Luther Rice Seminary is here in Atlanta and my YEC friend Richard Howe that I introduced to the list for a brief exchange on TE was a professor there. He was the one that told me I had already thrown out 95% of orthodox Christian theology and predicted that within 3-5 years I would renounce the bodily resurrection of Christ. His brother is also a professor at Southern Evangelical with Norm Geisler. My other RTB friend who is the Forensic Toxicologist for the GBI and was writing a book on ID was also a professor at Luther Rice.

I don't know why you guys are surprised at Bernie's curriculum and education, I have been telling you for years that is how it is down here. And that is even among the educated intellectuals. It is way worse among the marginally educated and laity.

John