[asa] RE: Luther Rice Seminary

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Wed Dec 09 2009 - 16:40:59 EST

Hi Gordon, to answer your questions,

I got my Masters in Ministry in 2007. Not sure when it was accredited. Accreditation info here:
http://www.lru.edu/Content.aspx?page=accreditation

About inerrancy, my mind was jogged. In systematic Theology, it was taught that the Bible is inerrant. Justification from logic:

1. God doesn't lie (and commits no error).
2. The Bible is God's Word.
3. Therefore, the Bible has no errors.

That's pretty much it, end of discussion. I also have a missionary Pastor friend (whom I have supported in the past in different ways) who preaches Biblical inerrancy to the uneducated ministers in Africa. Ministry:
http://www.iteministries.org/

In the circle of Christians I ran around with, they thought most highly of Dallas Theological Seminary. That would be a pinnacle for education. I doubt they teach anything different (they also teach literal inerrancy I think)... which apparently Ted finds incomprehensible (that's how I interpret Ted's comments).

...Bernie