RE: [asa] William Conyers Herring

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Wed Dec 09 2009 - 11:55:45 EST

I took “nonjudgmental faith in Jesus Christ” to mean that Herring was a Christian that did not judge others---as we are often accused of doing. In fact, it is Christ who judies and we Christians just repeat what He said. Of course, I may be wrong with my interpretation of the phrase.

I am sure Bube must have been involved with those lectures. After all, Bube gave a course at Stanford about science and Christianity, notes that Bube kindly sent me and I used it for some lectures I gave in our campus as a Continuing Education course.

Moorad