Re: [asa] CO2 in Food Production...

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon Dec 07 2009 - 07:28:37 EST

My rule of thumb on increased life expectancy by cycling is 10 years BUT with road kills by murderous great apes that is reduced by 2 years so increased life expectancy is 8 years.

Joking apart this is in the right order.

It is not always slower as last year I travelled 3 miles in less than 6 minutes, but I was descending from 1300 feet to about 300feet

PS the trouble is when you die you dont stop polluting but continue to do so while your body is burnt or eaten:)