Created to perish hopelessly? (was Re: [asa] agw: Skeptics vs Believers)

From: Murray Hogg <muzhogg@netspace.net.au>
Date: Sun Dec 06 2009 - 15:58:59 EST

Hi John,

Just an question which arises in reading a few of your recent posts;

You wrote;
> And the theology of whether we believe God has created us just to allow us to perish hopelessly is also valid data as well.

What, precisely, are the implications of this?

It could be construed in different ways, and I'm not sure whether it's a question or an explicit theological affirmation.

I'd be interested to know exactly where you're coming from here.

Thanks,
Murray