[asa] Looking After Creation

From: John Walley <john_walley@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Dec 05 2009 - 22:02:26 EST

I will admit I have just read the interview below with Sir John Houghton and I am much more impressed with his Christian witness than that of Al Gore. I could possibly see God raising him up to help us avert future catastrophe. His involvement in the IPCC gives it more credibility in my opinion but I still don't trust Mann and Jones.

I see he also has the paper below on Joseph, Pharaoh, and a Climate Crisis but I haven't read that yet but will shortly.

John

Looking After Creation
Acclaimed physicist Sir John Houghton discusses his motives and passion for a cooler world climate.
Interview by David Neff| posted 4/01/2006 12:00AM

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2006/april/16.77.html?start=1

http://www.jri.org.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/JRI_18_Joseph.pdf