Re: [asa] Theology of AGW WAS The Climate Science Isn't Settled

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@comcast.net>
Date: Thu Dec 03 2009 - 09:10:28 EST

Can we please all stop any discussion of other people's, or each other's, Christianity or lack thereof? Bashing other people, justified or not, is not a topic for this list. Please go elsewhere for that. On this list, please stick to the ideas and concepts relating to science and faith without maligning each other. Remember, the fundamental principle of ASA:
" We are committed to providing an open forum where controversies can be discussed without fear of unjust condemnation. Legitimate differences of opinion among Christians who have studied both the Bible and science are freely expressed within the Affiliation in a context of Christian love and concern for truth."

The context of Christian love is to be extended to all people and should be reflected in the tone of all posts.

Randy