Re: [asa] Dawkins on the fossil record

From: Nucacids <nucacids@wowway.com>
Date: Wed Dec 02 2009 - 21:58:03 EST

Hi Bernie,

My outlook is very comprehensive. My theological perspective is outlined
here (and in the entries that follow):

http://shadowtolight.wordpress.com/2009/06/13/because-of-us/

Thus far, no one has provided a reason to think I am wrong, so I persist
with this perspective.

My outlook with regard to teleology and life entails a comprehensive view
seeks to understand the relation between teleology and life in an open-ended
and open-minded manner. And again, thus far, no one has provided a reason
to think I am wrong, so I persist with this perspective.

Mike