RE: [asa] Dino DNA (was: Dawkins on the fossil record)

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Wed Dec 02 2009 - 11:14:40 EST

One thing that may be upsetting to evolutionist is the (maybe) DNA in dinosaur bone. Dinosaurs are supposed to be too ancient to be able to leave DNA. (This is still under investigation as I understand it.)

RE: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn17060-first-dino-blood-extracted-from-ancient-bone.html

...Bernie