[Fwd: Re: [asa] Phil Jones Stepping Down..]

From: IW <ic.wilson@yahoo.co.id>
Date: Wed Dec 02 2009 - 06:19:07 EST

Murray Hogg wrote:

> I guess whether you notice the world getting warmer all depends where
> you sit, eh?

We have noticed here. Whether it is human-created or not, malaria is
climbing higher, altitude limited crops are climbing higher, previously
seasonal crops are year round, some area are drying up while it is
raining less. Oh, and our glacier is almost gone.

When I was a boy we got fog so thick in our wet season that you
sometimes could not see 5 feet in front of you. I have not seen a fog
like that in 20 years at least

IW