Re: [asa] Dawkins on the fossil record

From: Nucacids <nucacids@wowway.com>
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 21:42:07 EST

Hi Steve,

" For eg. the blog Mike started telicthoughts has some representation of these ideas I think."

No big deal, but I should set the record straight. I did not start TT; I was just one of the original contributors who talked the most. Now that I have kids, I don't have the time to blab so much. And the range of diversity among the original contributors was more extensive that you note. For example, in addition to the OEC and TEs (no YECs), one was an agnostic evolutionist who favored front-loading and another was more of a theistic neo-LeMarckian/vitalist.

Mike