Re: [asa] Dawkins on the fossil record

From: Dennis Venema <Dennis.Venema@twu.ca>
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 18:08:24 EST

Greg,

Have you even listened / viewed my ASA talk? The bit at the end is pretty clear where I stand on this issue. There is no evidence to support the hypothesis that the entire human race is derived genetically from two individuals. This is an idea maintained only for scientific concordist reasons, which I do not hold. Is that clear enough for you?

Your questions are not "uncomfortable." If I had something to hide why would I be giving recorded talks on the issue? People with something to hide wouldn't be using pseudonyms on this list. For example: is Gregory Arago your real name, Greg? Or are you using a pseudonym?

If you don't have "magical insight" please refrain from stating things like:

Greg: "You "believe a special creative act." Period.

Dennis Venema does not accept this. (Or if he does, he hides it under his polygenist naturalism-scientism.)"