RE: [asa] Friend of the ASA?

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 16:32:35 EST

Bernie, I admire honesty and detest deceitfulness. Whatever you believe in, you must have doubts. There is no certainty in this world not even in axiomatic systems. Therefore, the usefulness of this list is to answer your doubts in honest exchange. That is what learning is, to answer your own doubts. Of course, sometimes you may add to the doubts that some of us have as Christians. However, in most instances you serve to strengthen our faith.
Moorad